Be it studded denim or leather, industrial feel jewellery, spike shoes and bags, statement spike collars - you name it, it’s no-doubt had a fierce revamp for spring! As mentioned in a previous post, I’m eager to get started on some DIY spike embellishing, namely denim shirts and shorts, collars and shoulders of pretty shirts… I don’t think much will escape the custom spike embellishment once I’ve got started! (pics to follow…).
Here’s some ways to wear spikes….
Street style spike necklace and spike collar, denim jacket with spike shoulders and Jeffrey Campbell spiked Lita boot via my Pinterest. The bottom left picture is that of Evil Twin by Way of Isis sheer animal print maxi skirt with flirty slits to show some leg, I love the Egyptian reference in the name! Here working great with the highly covetable Jeffrey Campbell Lita spike platform boots
This Topshop spike ring is currently my favourite and gets many compliments. I love that it’s understated, and is to be honest, a far more suitable spike ring for someone like me who is terribly clumsy and would be likely to lose an eye were I to wear a more statement style spike cluster ring as I have been previously tempted to buy!
|ASOS black spike earring|
|Topshop wooden taper earring|
- Understated Chris Habana spike earrings
- Spike stud earring pack
- My favourite pairing – spikes and triangles with this geometric ear cuff
- Sweet Scandal spike cuff & Sweet Scandal spike ring
|Street style spike necklace|
- Lipsy spike bangle
- ASOS spike ear cuff and hair comb
- Maria Black spike earrings and adjustable spike ring
- River Island spike heels with snakeskin platform
- Stylestalker Youth Revolt white maxi dress with fishtail hem, cut out detail and gold spike shoulder and thumb detail
Faded look Topshop oversized stud denim shirt